Your Two Favorite Tom Petty Songs---->

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter

These are my two favorites. Tom at his most vulnerable and Tom at his most defiant. Both perfect songs, crafted with just the kind of genius that makes waking up worth it.

The band is just perfect, ripping and raw and on the money. Each member bringing their thing to it.

The fills are masterful and the solos, gtfo of here! Listen closely and if you have a really good copy, through a good stereo and then play it in your truck weaving through traffic and you'll hear it all.

There are many great TP songs. These two... are my favorite.

donrichfan

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter

These are my two favorites. Tom at his most vulnerable and Tom at his most defiant. Both perfect songs, crafted with just the kind of genius that makes waking up worth it.

The band is just perfect, ripping and raw and on the money. Each member bringing their thing to it.

The fills are masterful and the solos, gtfo of here! Listen closely and if you have a really good copy, through a good stereo and then play it in your truck weaving through traffic and you'll hear it all.

Swingin is definitely a near-perfect tune, one of my favorites too.

I have many favorites, here's two...

donrichfan

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
great ones. I heard a story that when Tom was working on you wreck me, it was called you rock me and a few of the band members proclaimed that way too lame, then he came up with you wreck me and genius!
Agree with the band--you rock me is pretty lame... wreck was a much better choice in my worthless opinion.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted

Gonna have to think about that one for a while. So many....