Your Threads with the Most Views

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I'm used to looking at the forum thread lists from my phone, where I don't normally see the number of views that a thread has. I happened to be on my computer tonight looking at "Threads with your posts", and I noticed the number of views. Not that I haven't seen that before many times, but for some reason today it caught my attention and I got curious. I clicked on the "Your threads" list and started looking.

I was a little surprised that this was one of my most viewed threads.

Lotek

Tele-Meister
This is an important observation. It says you are not alone in this boat. Don't know your situation or history, but I hope you've found someone you trust to talk to. Too many good things in life that make this a fight worth taking on.

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
well this thread has 2985 replies; not sure how many views it got

That's a lot of pages of responses for a build thread.

This is an important observation. It says you are not alone in this boat. Don't know your situation or history, but I hope you've found someone you trust to talk to. Too many good things in life that make this a fight worth taking on.

Yeah, but it's still surprising to me that on a guitar forum, it has nearly as many views as my Bassman build thread (which is also an older thread).

I'm good, by the way. Just about a week or so away from a full year of sobriety.

Doomguy

Tele-Holic
My most viewed thread was a pretty generic "what's your favorite fuzz?" thing I posted essentially right after I joined. Lines up for this forum. My second most was also music related, about the sludge band Noothgrush.

Anything about my gear rarely gets viewed on here but I also understand that I'm a death metal guy on a Telecaster based forum.

Mjark

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I'm not scrolling though 23 pages but it looks like 3000 is my highwater mark. One about why we have so many guitars I can't recall posting and another about when a million dollars was a lot of money.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
I just tried checking this and found that threads I’ve started mostly have well under (cough cough) 100 posts in them.

However I was amused to find that one particular thread called “Let’s See Your Snake-on-a-Tractor Photos (short thread warning)” to have received 59 responses: