Your Favorite Reaction Videos

Big_Bend

Poster Extraordinaire
Some people don't particularly care for Reaction videos, where someone watches a music video for the first time and records their reactions and comments after.

If you don't care for reactions, this thread is not for you.. peace

But I've always enjoyed some good reactions over the years. I find joy seeing someone really enjoy music for the first time that I've loved for years.

Like this young lady who uploaded this video 10 hours ago and she's listened to ACDC for the first time in her life.

She had incredible joy, and I sure liked watching her reaction.. and of course the music is great too. What's not to love!

Do you have any favorite reaction videos you can share?

Take care

GGardner

Friend of Leo's

Someone once sent me a video of someone crying the first time she listened to "Comfortably Numb." I thought the reaction was cool and genuine, but didn't see it coming at all.

Last edited:

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
If you don't care for reactions, this thread is not for you.. peace

TDPRI John reacts to reaction videos...

clinteastwooddisgusted50.gif

doof

Tele-Holic
I usually hate reaction videos, but I love watching this guy hear Ween for the first time. A friend of mine described this as watching someone discover their new favourite band.

UPtele

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Imagine requesting a song for them to "react" to and they blast it. Not a really good way to gain subscribers. I figure you'll the the reaction you want from these people

effzee

Tele-Holic

I haven't watched it yet but ... Zomby Woof? Hahaha! I'll be watching that tomorrow for sure.

I'd like to see a LOT more Zappa reaction videos.

I carpooled with a young kid who at the time was into techno and trance dance and whatnot. He turned me on to Daft Punk and I cranked up Muffin Man and pretty much changed his life. He had literally never listened to a guitar solo before that and he couldn't get enough of it. I guess we played it at least eight times back to back on the ride home.

Big_Bend

Poster Extraordinaire
A young lady seeing Eddie Van Halen for the first time, this from a few weeks ago.

Still amazes me to this day what Eddie could do.

RobRiggs

Tele-Afflicted
I love this young ladies’ reaction to this amazing performance. She’s a vocal coach from the UK; very good at what she does.