Your current favorite noodle.

TG

Doctor of Teleocity
What's your favorite song to play these days?

I have a number that are my go-to licks when I pick up a guitar such as The Stumble and Cissy Strut, but the past several months the thing I enjoy the most is Mr. Moto by the Belairs. It brings back that magical 'electric guitar' fascination I had when I was a little kid in the 1960s. It's great fun to play.

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
I've been making a sheet pan noodle, minus the tofu, plus many other vegetables. I use a Japanese BBQ sauce. Delicious, fun and easy.

1649574600203.png

old soul

Tele-Holic
The eliminators 'snake eyes' has wormed itself in as a current noodle/warm up lately. Sometimes its 'deeper than the holler' or some other intro with a bit of bending, too. Really depends what is bouncing around in my head when I sit down and grab a guitar

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I like trying to 'eek out' the vocal melodies of favorite Dylan and Grateful Dead, or other songs, and play them as simple fingerstyle instrumentals.

So right now it's " With God On Our Side" , " My Back Pages", and " China Doll" ( GD)

Rigatoni

basher

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
De Cecco pasta is the fabled brand in my house. All their varieties have a textured surface that holds sauces better. Their bucatini is really nice.

Since my acoustic guitar has been at the spa for the last couple of weeks, I’m naturally being drawn to acoustic material. I’ve been revisiting “Never Going Back Again,” which I learned a few years ago and then shelved, next to the unused boxes of Barilla.

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
For me, a good finger warmer is the intro to Janis Joplin’s Summertime.
Linguine is our favorite pasta type

raito

Poster Extraordinaire
I recall a thread over on sg101 where someone asked about how to play Mr. Moto. There was a response from Paul Johnson. The OP declared that his answer was wrong, that's not the way it's played. 😂

oldunc

Friend of Leo's
I like a lot of the modal stuff from northwest Africa- here's a couple of good ones (there are many)

Last edited:

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Twist Of The Knife, by The Fabulous Thunderbirds.

Last night we had organic bucatini with bits of ham in a cream sauce of heavy cream, Pecorino Romano, and sauteed, minced shallots. It was heavy and rich. We like to cook, here.

Reactions: BB

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
I've been noodling on this, both intro and solo for 35 years or so....

Or these....
View attachment 972020

RJ

I've got that boxed set in my stack of dish washing music. Now that I think of it, I've got the vinyl LP of the original album. That's a fine riff the song's based on and I don't think I could manage the soloing at all.

I just got some snow peas so I can prepare peas, mushrooms, and chicken in a peanut sauce over rice noodles tomorrow night.

rjtwangs

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I've got that boxed set in my stack of dish washing music. Now that I think of it, I've got the vinyl LP of the original album. That's a fine riff the song's based on and I don't think I could manage the soloing at all.

I just got some snow peas so I can prepare peas, mushrooms, and chicken in a peanut sauce over rice noodles tomorrow night.
What time is dinner?

RJ