1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Your basses, show them to me

Discussion in 'The BASS Place' started by rjones652, May 3, 2011.

1. caferacer

caferacer Tele-Afflicted

1960 model made 9/59 (penciled in the pickup rout) also dated via the serial #
    someone at one time sanded all the finish off with course grit sand paper, it still has a nice sunburst under the pick guard, when I got it it was set up like a "funk machine" flat wound strings and mile high action, there was no tension on the truss rod, so a couple of turns got the neck nice and straight, I used this for years as my only bass, dragging it around to bar's and clubs with me, until I finally retired it when I got the 57 re issue (it still has the original pickup and bridge cover)

Attached Files:

2. Trow

Trow Tele-Holic

Psychetelec
    First of all, that's an impressive collection. But are you right handed or left handed? It looks like you have some right handed basses and then all the lefties are strung righty. It might just be the pictures but I'm confused. Haha, Thanks.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.