1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Your “list”

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Oldsmobum, Jan 22, 2021.

1. P Thought

P Thought Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

The road goes on forever, but it's time for me to rest in the shade and play the guitars I have.

Ron C and thunderbyrd like this.
  2. avagadro

avagadro Tele-Meister

Those G&Ls are dangerous. I traded a hollow body for a Legacy Tribute and played a Bluesboy that belonged to the same guy. They make fine good sounding and well playing instruments.

Cali Dude likes this.
  3. avagadro

avagadro Tele-Meister

I played a SSS Prestige that belonged to a friend and was knocked out, they are great instruments.

naveed211 likes this.
  4. zeke54

zeke54 Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Unrealistically , an Esquire with neck date of March 1954 ( my birth month ) , by Tadeo of course . Realistically , an Esquire built to my specs by Ron Kirn .

5. GGardner

GGardner Friend of Leo's

I'm a simple man. I just want a Duo Jet, Gibson J-45 (burst), and rosewood Tele, and I'm done. Oh, and goldtop LP with P90s. Then I'm done. And maybe a Jetglo Ric. Then I'm done.

rosewood tele.jpeg J45.jpeg LP.jpeg duo jet.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    Cali Dude and moosie like this.
  6. Greenmachine

Greenmachine Tele-Holic

A Martin D45

a Gibson ES335 with bigsby

a Gretsch with dearmonds

7. Mr. St. Paul

Mr. St. Paul Tele-Meister

I'm pretty well fixed with my current collection of 16. I like to look at and learn about prized vintage guitars, but I'm too cheap to pay the money for them and I'd be too nervous to take them anywhere and play them. So that's out.

Having said that---

I'd love to go to Dave's Guitar and run the rack of all his Les Pauls and buy the one that really speaks to me. I have a 2008 LP Studio Faded Maple Top that is an awesome player. But I still dream of a CS LP with the binding and all the trimmings.

A Muddy Waters signature Tele. Never played one. But Muddy is a huge inspiration to me, and I've read the pickups in that model are pretty special.

I had a 1973 Fender P-Bass that came stock with a J-Bass neck. The black pickguard cracked by the jack and I replaced it with a gold-anodized pickguard. Sold it years ago when I needed money. Would really like that one back.

8. GearGeek01

GearGeek01 Tele-Meister

I tried to post my list but got this error message...

"Your list is too damned big, we don't have room for all that text on our server's hard drive. Please delete some items and try again."....

moosie likes this.
  9. moosie

moosie Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

My wife must have got a new side job...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.