You say it's your birthday?....It's my birthday, too! YEAH

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Good morning all. Yes, today's my b'day, and I was originally going to create a thread about me sharing a b'day with Buddy Whittington, guitarist extraordinaire, with whom I have a passing acquaintance, as he is a local boy too. Then, for yucks, I started checking the interwebnets for others sharing December 28th.....and found a few. Mostly obscure people I'd never heard of, but maybe you're familiar with a couple....
Edgar Winter
Alex Chilton (Box Tops, Big Star)
Denzel Washington
Maggie Smith (actress)
Sienna Miller (actress)
Buddy Whittington
Jamie Sutton (great unknown guitarist)
Me (also unknown guitarist....just not so "great")
Anyway, anyone else share today for your birthday? Happy birthday to you! :):):)

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Yes!

Ka ka ka ka yeah!!!!! It’s somebody’s birthday!

Many years ago today SOMETHING grew inside your mother! That THING was YOU!

YOU!

tery

Doctor of Teleocity
I hope that you blow out all the candles !

upload_2021-12-28_9-9-4.jpeg

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Holic
Good morning all. Yes, today's my b'day, and I was originally going to create a thread about me sharing a b'day with Buddy Whittington, guitarist extraordinaire, with whom I have a passing acquaintance, as he is a local boy too. Then, for yucks, I started checking the interwebnets for others sharing December 28th.....and found a few. Mostly obscure people I'd never heard of, but maybe you're familiar with a couple....
Edgar Winter
Denzel Washington
Maggie Smith (actress)
Sienna Miller (actress)
Buddy Whittington
Anyway, anyone else share today for your birthday? Happy birthday to you! :):):)
My childhood mate Marty is 55 today, I always remember it, even though we've lost touch.
Just a thought you don't happen to be a ginger haired guy originally from Glasgow Scotland?
And if yes, then I can see you've managed to make good use of the chords I showed you when we were 12.

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
My childhood mate Marty is 55 today, I always remember it, even though we've lost touch.
Just a thought you don't happen to be a ginger haired guy originally from Glasgow Scotland?
And if yes, then I can see you've managed to make good use of the chords I showed you when we were 12.
My family IS originally from Scotland....but left in the mid 1600's. ( ;) )
I do have a strong affinity for most things Scottish.....the landscape and the music in particular. People joke about the sound of bagpipes, (as if it's noise) but from the first moment I ever heard the pipes I was touched somewhere deep in my soul. And, it may be heresy to a real Scot, but I even liked the Braveheart film. ;)

tomasz

Tele-Holic
Edgar Winter
Denzel Washington
Maggie Smith (actress)
Sienna Miller (actress)
Buddy Whittington

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day and do something special for yourself!:)

MrGibbly

Tele-Afflicted
Edgar Winter
Denzel Washington
Maggie Smith (actress)
Sienna Miller (actress)
Buddy Whittington
Me, too!