You know it's a good thing we can't see beyond today, it really is.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Can you imagine, what if you could actually see that gal you're courting, then see either a happy life ahead, or maybe that she ran off with the mailman? What if you knew what people were actually thinking? Honey, will you marry me. Answer, of course I will! Then, you heard what she was thinking in a small voice in your head, and you actually overheard. Man, am I glad you showed up, I'm six weeks pregnant by that horses rear Tommy Stinson, and didn't know what I was going to do. What if when the realtor was showing you your dream home, he revealed in that same little voice in your head? Man, I'm sure hoping to palm this thing off on this stooge, the foundation is sinking like the Titanic on it. I guess it's a good thing we really can't see ahead into the future.

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Can you imagine, what if you could actually see that gal you're courting, then see either a happy life ahead, or maybe that she ran off with the mailman? What if you knew what people were actually thinking? Honey, will you marry me. Answer, of course I will! Then, you heard what she was thinking in a small voice in your head, and you actually overheard. Man, am I glad you showed up, I'm six weeks pregnant by that horses rear Tommy Stinson, and didn't know what I was going to do. What if when the realtor was showing you your dream home, he revealed in that same little voice in your head? Man, I'm sure hoping to palm this thing off on this stooge, the foundation is sinking like the Titanic on it. I guess it's a good thing we really can't see ahead into the future.
Are you saying we'd all have to start being honest with each other?........(shudder)

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
But then, on the other hand ...

David Barnett

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Tommy Stinson really gets around:

tommy.jpg

Papanate

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
If we could read peoples mind - which is different than being able to predict the future - we would be a heck of lot more careful with our thoughts - if you could predict your future (or anyones really) that would take the fun out of life I think.