Yamaha THR

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by Flockhart, Feb 23, 2020.

1. ronzhd

ronzhd Tele-Holic

I have the THR 10C. no blue tooth, use it vs my Mustang, Vox, or Blackstar ( Fly 3, not as many features as the THR but handles pedals, good tones and it's a 3rd of the cost of the THR, plus the batteries last forever) for playing at lower volumes.

Flockhart likes this.
  2. Shuster

Shuster Poster Extraordinaire

I'm sure you are itching for an amp, check out the Positive Grid Spark!! You'll be waiting a couple of months to get it, but that little amp has lots to offer!!
    And you can't go wrong with any version of the THR amp!! Good Luck Brother!

3. Shuster

Shuster Poster Extraordinaire

double post?

4. bcorig

bcorig Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

My “gig” amp is a Blues Jr. IV.
    If I were starting up I would get this amp first. I picked it up last Fall more out of curiosity than anything else. It will give you a very good idea about the different types of amp styles you can choose from. It also got me looking at effects pedals seriously again. Chose a Strymon Flint partly from playing the 10C.
    I picked up the 10C for $250. Don’t know how much better the newer 20W version is but it might be. Don’t care.
    In a word: it’s FUN!
    PS: There is an acoustic channel too. In a word...well, you get the idea.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.