1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

XACT Tone Solutions

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by gitapik, Mar 1, 2013.

1. gitapik

gitapik Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

I started out with the Multi-Drive. Great, versatile OD. Light to heavy.

Then I checked out the Preamp. I was looking for a compact unit to put on my new main board and the Preamp's perfect. Boost/OD/Distortion.

The Atomic (the high gain pedal that's on the Preamp) is an amazing sound machine. It covers so much territory and cleans up so well. It really hits it out of the park when you get the hang of the Mids EQ toggle and sweep section.

I put my original Multi-Drive on my small board. Put a Tim before it and XTS modded GE-7 post. Great little board.

These guys handbuild excellent effects and their customer service is top notch. They'll always point you in the right direction. Even if they think a different maker's pedal will fit your needs best. Couldn't ask for more.

2. TelePrankster

TelePrankster Tele-Meister

I use an Imperial Overdrive and it's fantastic. These people knows how to do pedals and they're very kind.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.