Would The Forum Mind Doing Some Griping For Me?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Jamie Black, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Stratburst

Stratburst Friend of Leo's

Followed by the offender having his mouth duct-taped to his truck's tailpipe for half an hour while someone revs the engine.

2. 7171551

7171551 Tele-Afflicted

Glad to help... How about Emma, the medical student with a sense of entitlement? She was very happy to take my prompt payment for a poxy £10 item on ebay, but "too busy" to post said item "I'm a medical student" until the estimated arrival date... Only, turns out she dropped it off for the Post Office staff to post. Didn't arrive. Again, "too busy" to get onto the PO until 3-4 days after I opened a case with ebay... and guess what? The Post Office staff had been "too busy" to err... POST the item! Or so she says... THIS is gonna be a Doctor????

3. raito

raito Poster Extraordinaire

Ah, turn signals. If only I were a quantum physicist...

See, there's a field of energy in the universe. It's comprised of energy. The auto companies decided to use this field of energy to power turn signals. But it's not a very dense field. If someone is using their turn signals a couple block over, or you are, then it's likely that there isn't enough turn signal energy to power the turn signals of that dork in front of you.

There is a single known emitter of energy into this field. I used to think that it was emitted by a special alternator on police cars. That's because there's always more turn signals lit up when a polics car is around. But now I know that this energy is emitted back into the field by donuts. Ye,s donuts. Have you ever seen someone turn into a donut shop's parking lot without their turn signal on? That you can remember? Thought not.

Sorry, no complaints today. My life is rockin'.

4. A.B.Negative

A.B.Negative Friend of Leo's

I'm not crazy, you're the one who's crazy.

5. shovelrider

shovelrider Tele-Afflicted

It doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyway

6. hotpot

hotpot Tele-Afflicted

Tyrekickers:twisted::twisted::twisted: I've got three guitars up on gumtree overhere and arranged with FIVE guys who wanted to buy & collect said guitars only for not a single one of them to turn up or email me with a reason they couldn't come. FIVE times! I've got better things to do with my time AAAaarrrrrggggghhhhhh.:twisted:

7. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Crab, carp, whine, fuss, complain.
    I need a new hobby!

8. mcookoc

mcookoc TDPRI Member

damn snow, damn cold, leave me alone

9. Jamie Black

Jamie Black Friend of Leo's

You guy's are doing a great job of putting a smile on my otherwise sour face. [​IMG] :D

10. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Ad Free Member

After almost twenty years up here, I still can't trust people's use of turn signals and it really bugs my wife. It is true, I live in a strange vortex where everyone uses their turn signals correctly and the natives somehow know that.

Okay, back to Jamie Black's griping. I'm about to whack the next person yacking on a cell phone at the next table over in a restaurant. Good thing my BP meds have worked so far. :mad:

Ahh, I feel better now. :D

11. vjf1968

vjf1968 Poster Extraordinaire

I have my share of CRAPTACULAR weeks as well. So I bought a Molskine book and started to write down the things that bother me, or incidents that really pissed me off. I find once I write it down I excised the anger out of me and safely into the book. I call it my "Nexus of Negativity"

12. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Think of the moles that died for your sake.

13. fraser

fraser Tele-Holic

i like that- nexus of negativity

but i just call it songwriting.

14. sixstringbastard

sixstringbastard Friend of Leo's

If someone is pooping in a stall in a public bathroom, don't occupy the stall next to them. If you can, skip a stall.
    Of course....If it's an emergency, then you've got to do what you've got to do.

Just say no to Group Poop.

15. koen

koen Friend of Leo's

People that wait till you turn, even when my blinker is on and they don't have to wait for me. Hellohoo, turning on my blinker is a courtesy for you.

16. 7171551

7171551 Tele-Afflicted

^^^^
    Well, once you get hit a couple of times by people who had their blinker on, you learn to wait and see that they are not deaf and blind as well as stupid...

17. soulman969

soulman969 Telefied Ad Free Member

Would The Forum Mind Doing Some Griping For Me?

OK, well ya' see I bought this brand new Fender Stratocaster and wouldn't ya' know it. Dem bums shipped it out with a crooked neck plate!!!! :mad: Now, what kind of QC is that for a company tryin' to sell me a $1200 guitar? And when I called them on it they didn't even care. They just dissed me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, didn't have a gripe of my own so I had to borrow one instead. :twisted: :D

18. Paul in Colorado

Paul in Colorado Telefied Ad Free Member

Snow, snow and more snow. And cold, too. No relief for a week. At least the fridge is well stocked and I don't have to go anywhere until Monday. But still. Gripe, gripe, grumble, grumble!

I got a new shoreline gold '60's Stratocaster in the mail yesterday. A totally unexpected gift from my friends in Hawaii. What's the problem? See picture...

Attached Files:

19. CajunPicker316

CajunPicker316 Tele-Holic

Yeah, but how's the neck plate?

20. creading

creading Tele-Holic

Tired of lying politicians
    Tired of biased/slanted news media
    Tired of all the mayhem in the world
    Tired of being poor
    Gonna lock myself in tonight and play my guitar....then it'll all go away till tomorrow.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.