1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Worst You've Been Called

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Old Deaf Roadie, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Old Deaf Roadie

Old Deaf Roadie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

"I have been called worse by better people" and "You're kicking me out? I've been thrown into better places than this" have gotten me punched more than any other phrases I have ever used, but hasn't stopped me from using them.

2. Old Deaf Roadie

Old Deaf Roadie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I am of the opinion that when it comes to accusations, the ones doing the accusing are usually the ones doing the doin'. Yep, there's nothing like being called an idiot by an idiot, for sure.

3. JJLC

JJLC Tele-Holic

I was being harassed by one of my next door neighbor's meth head friends, over the course of a few years.
    During the fall & winter of 2018/2019 the meth head escalated his verbal attacks & threats.
    I eventually obtained a restraining order against the guy & I also received an emergency issuance carry permit, after I offered my court filing to the county sheriff's office. This was in late March, 2019 to early April 2019.
    During one of the verbal attack events in December, 2018 leading up to my filing for the restraining order, the meth head idiot directly called me a couple of things that I won't even repeat here. Needless to say when I heard this idiot state that I was a (fill in the blank) the first thing I thought of was placing a 9mm round right between his eyes. I will say that it was a good thing I did not have my CZ SP-01 in my hand at that moment.
    I eventually discovered the meth head has a criminal history that goes back ~30 years, includes no less than 7 felonies, with over 50 arrests & bookings. The meth head is currently back in state prison for a 5th violation of probation. Meth head idiot was last arrested on April 2, 2020, while a fugitive, and the arresting officer found meth on the guy. During the following court proceedings the judge sent meth head idiot back to prison, on April 21, 2020.
    I'm sure if the meth head idiot gets out of prison he will likely be back at the drug house next door, hurling more bullsh!t my way. We'll see what happens then, if that occurs.

4. bcorig

bcorig Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Good joke but be careful with that talk around here.

Fuelish likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.