Worst You've Been Called

bromdenlong

Tele-Meister
At work, when dismissing a volunteer coach who was caught yelling/berating his team of 5/6th grade, recreational basketball players he announced I was a spineless jellyfish. Not bad, but isn't that a double negative or oxy moron or something. They are invertebrates after all. He proceeded to leave me threatening messages for 6 months after his dismissal. Weird situation
It's a redundancy. :)

soundchaser59

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
One lady punctuated that by reaching through the plexi screen, grabbing my pony tail and slamming my head back hard. That little s__head scampered out while I was looking for a cop ...
That's the kind of BS crap that makes me ashamed of people pretending to be Americans. Too bad that wasn't caught on camera so the cops could find her later.

Masmus

Tele-Holic
Once someone I worked with went on a tirade disparaging a particular ethnic minority and said some truly vile things, she didn’t realize that I was part of that ethnicity. I just turned my back and walked away, she wasn’t worth my time.

radtz

Tele-Holic
My old band had a gig at a bar on the East side of Chicago (kinda rough area) and on break one of the "fans" accosted me; I was told I sang like "whiny Neil Young" and all our songs sounded like "2 chord Lou Reed crap!" Looking back, it may have been Joe Rogan.
This kind of thing just bugs me. What was the point? I assume you lowered your voice a little and told this fine lady that you will accommodate her by playing nothing but Dream Theater and that you would sing it baritone style for the 3rd set.

StratDal

Tele-Afflicted
Being called a "traitor" by my soon-to-be-ex boss. As much as I wanted to call her out on it (and deservedly so), I reminded myself that I never did anything of the sort, I was starting a better job the following week and that I was leaving nothing in my prior position unattended for the new replacement. Funny thing is she called me two years later about a problem and asked for my help. I was polite but purposely kept it short.