Working man blues

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Baard, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Baard

Baard Tele-Holic

Thats when you get a new mountainbike on monday, start to assemble it, and still not done on friday, and first opportunity to ride it will be sunday.... :( I want to ride my bicykle ! But I´ve got to buy my kids a new pair of boots,lord knows, so I go back working.....Oh well.....

Baard

2. Raymond

Raymond Friend of Leo's

You should right a blues with those words! I feel your pain....I've been there and I know how it feels....

You know the drill already Baard,wife and kids, cleaning and mowing the lawn second, washing the cars third, helping clean up around the house fourth, ...., playing guitar nineteenth, riding your bike twentieth.... That's what the blues is all about!!!!

3. stantheman

stantheman Doctor of Teleocity

Baard, you're givin' me flashbacks to the nightmare of

nightmares (heavy speed&intensity). from the time
    Jon was 10 to 16 I saw him go from size 7 to (drumroll
    please) size 14!!! plus he's a skateboarder/snowboarder
    and if you don't know how expensive skateboard shoes are yet prepare yourself 'cause it's comin'! And those skateboard shoes have a life span of 3 months tops to an active freakazoid who basically lives at the skatepark.
    My boy has no idea who was President from 1980 -'88.
    BUT if you ask him who the first guy to hit a 920 was
    he's an abacus. If you're little guy snowboards you must
    destroy any and all catalogs in the shredder. I just got done in July paying off his first pair of Nideckers and God
    if you're out there please the kid's feet are large enough.
    I've had the reincarnation of Howlin' Wolf's feet emptyin'
    my wallet! I just thank the Almighty the K2 Zeppelin has
    held up under the strain! I get my mountain bikes assembled from The Dump!! The essentials are in no order: groceries, laundry, gas, G.A.S., charcoal, readin',
    playin',TDPRI'n, and a few others I'll leave out cause this is a family show. Don't try to schedule anything; write a list and hit what you can when you can. and that's how I survived parenting....I'm done,but thankfully still alive and well! Good luck and Godspeed to all of you who are about to become the parents of.....Teenagers. (heavy speed&intensity w/700ms. delay).

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.