There are literally DOZENS of threads on here discussing this SAME TOPIC.
One of the recent ones actually featured the same video you posted.
The conclusions we ALWAYS concur on are:
- You can make a fine-sounding electric guitar starting with a toilet seat.
- The sound the actual GUITAR produces is primarily a function of the PICKUPS, CAPS, and STRINGS.
- Beyond that, tone comes from your FINGERS (i.e., PRACTICE), and your PEDALS.
- Having a non-craptastic amp helps some.
- When you're gigging in a noisy bar full of drunks in rut with an aggressive drummer and a cheap PA, none of this really freakin' matters.
Please use the search engine and seek out these previous threads before you post this again.
The return of the tone zombies : "I think I heard a difference"