Wiring eficianados, la little help with la cabronita / Esquire wiring

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by justin72deluxe, Aug 2, 2015.

1. justin72deluxe

justin72deluxe Tele-Meister

I built a thinline la cab style tele and was originally just going to do a typical la cab wiring setup, but I also really like the Esquire setup with a Arlo cocked wah and Elderd mod cap setup.
    My question is, with minimal switching, how hard would it be to get the la cab setup ( neck/ neck & bride/ bridge)with switable individual capacitor filters. Then also have an Arlington cocked wah and another cap for the Elderd mod. Id also like to use a tbx tone control when the cocked wah and elderd mod isn't in use if its possible to wire that in as well.
    Im willing to buy whatever is needed. Im guessing that I'll need a 495-4452way super switch.
    I'll let you guys know that I already have a 500k s-1 switch, a variety of toggles, a few gibson style 3 ways, a three and four way fender blade switch and a 6 position rotary switch.
    Here's the guitar and a few diagrams I've found that get close to what I'm looking for.

Attached Files:

2. justin72deluxe

justin72deluxe Tele-Meister

There are a couple of typos. Sorry. I can't figure out how to edit from the phone ap.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.