wireless system

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by cyprussid, Oct 11, 2018.

1. cyprussid

cyprussid TDPRI Member

Looking I'm for a low cost wireless system has anybody tried the new joyo jw-02 5.8 ghz system or can recommend any other reliable low cost system (I know low cost and reliable don't really go together but needs must)

2. guitarzan13

guitarzan13 Friend of Leo's

Line 6 Relay G30!!!

The Blood likes this.
  3. bluesholyman

bluesholyman Tele-Afflicted

No sure if its the case where you are at, but in the US, generally speaking, wireless systems have very low resale value so used setups can be found relatively inexpensive compared to new cost.

Might be worth looking at used if you have access to any.

4. sliberty

sliberty Tele-Afflicted

I’ve tried the Xvive U2 and the Rowin WS-20, and both were rather unrealizable. When they worked, they sounded great. But the dropouts were too frequent. These days I have a Line 6 G30 and a Boss WL-20, and both work very well.

The really cheap stuff will not be reliable. You’ll have days when it is fine, and other days when it is drop out city. They are ok to get your feet wet, but eventually you’ll get fed up and buy something better.

5. Antmax

Antmax Tele-Meister

G10 is very good, The only time I had a problem was when I accidentally put a router within 18 inches of the reciever for convenience while troubleshooting my wife's notebook and forgot to put it back. Had a slight click and odd almost distortion. That was the only time, I can play my guitar out in the garden no problem it's very low latency too. It has an instrument out and XLR out that work simultaneously which can be useful too. I use it for recording a dry signal, using with modeling software and messing around with Rocksmith lol.

These guys did a Spider V 60 review (has the G10 receiver built in) They start off walking through the music store through the back to the video recording room while the guy plays the guitar wirelessly.

I had a Spider V 60 and the G10 in it was good enough that I bought the whole kit for my pedalboard so I can use it with my tube amps.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.