1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Will's ebay store, any experience?

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by MickM, Nov 12, 2008.

1. MickM

MickM Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

I wanted to buy a bender and some other items and emailed a question regarding getting them all in the same shipment. This was 2 days ago and haven't rcvd a reply. Is this normal or should I send another mssg?

2. helle_man

helle_man Tele-Meister

Hey - that's my wife's store....

Gayle says she emailed you right back. Check to see if it's in your spam folder. Or email her again.

If you still have problems, email me here. I'll have my crack team work around the clock until it's resolved.

WR

3. bender-freak

bender-freak Friend of Leo's

i've oredered several of the "slide rings" in the last few years to give to buddies that play slide (i ain't smart enough)....response/shipment/transaction was always GREAT..!!!...try again.....

4. MickM

ebay sucks,I hate it. I don't have a spam filter but I thought ebay questions were answered in ebay's email. Did I mention that I hate ebay? My ebay inbox says no mssgs but I have no doubt that Will's Mrs. did answer me right back.

I tried again.

Note to Will, I have no problem with you or the Mrs. emailing me at home.
    [email protected]

5. jazzbender

jazzbender Tele-Meister

What's a slide ring?

And don't say "about 5 bucks." :lol:

6. bender-freak

bender-freak Friend of Leo's

"about 15 bucks":lol::lol:....

gotcha:twisted:....seriously tho...i think Will calls them a "stealth slide"...he uses them to great effect..they are an adjustable ring that fits on one finger for catching just one string.....i bought several of them a few years ago and found out real quick i ain't no better with a single string slide technique than i am with a multi-string slide technique, so gifts to buddies they became....do an EvilBay search and they should show up.....

7. jazzbender

jazzbender Tele-Meister

Ha ha - I deserved that.

That looks like a cool invention. I guess you can utilize all your LH fingers and have the slide at your disposal when needed. I might just have to get one.

8. bilpfeiffer

bilpfeiffer TDPRI Member

Will and Gayle are good folk; you have nothing to worry about dealing with them. Bil

9. MickM

Thanks all, due to a "computer glitch" e bay had my old email address on file. The glitch being that I never updated it with them when I got a new ISP. Hey, if you don't know by now, I don't spend a lot of time on "that" auction site! Thanks again everybody all is well.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.