Wildwood 10 Inbound

Chipss36

Tele-Holic
That looks great, the body gain looks one piece? 6.5 pounds that one is gonna feel live….man that checks All my boxes for a stellar tele.

Chuckmick

TDPRI Member
Neck Shape'55 Soft V
Neck Dimensions.870 1st - .960 12th

Congratulations! That is a beautiful Tele!
I am curious about the '55 Soft V neck. Is this a new neck profile offered by the Custom Shop? I've seen their 2022 Design Guide and for the V neck profiles, I only see the '57 Soft V, 10/56 V and Modern V options. Is this '55 Soft V how it comes specified in your Floor Shop Traveler? I'm curious because I'd also be interested in a '55 Whiteguard Tele!

Woollymonster

Tele-Meister
Congratulations! That is a beautiful Tele!
I am curious about the '55 Soft V neck. Is this a new neck profile offered by the Custom Shop? I've seen their 2022 Design Guide and for the V neck profiles, I only see the '57 Soft V, 10/56 V and Modern V options. Is this '55 Soft V how it comes specified in your Floor Shop Traveler? I'm curious because I'd also be interested in a '55 Whiteguard Tele!
The soft V is not new. They seem to be a little scarce, at least at Wildwood. Maybe because they sell out first. I have a Strat with a 55 soft V that is about the same dimensions as this one. My favorite neck shape for sure. Much more comfortable than the Nocaster U IMO.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
The soft V is not new. They seem to be a little scarce, at least at Wildwood. Maybe because they sell out first. I have a Strat with a 55 soft V that is about the same dimensions as this one. My favorite neck shape for sure. Much more comfortable than the Nocaster U IMO.
Is it here yet? Are there “proof of life” photos?

Anyone can post pictures off the internet;)

Woollymonster

Tele-Meister
Is it here yet? Are there “proof of life” photos?

Anyone can post pictures off the internet;)
Anyone can post pictures off their phone as well. Lookey here....
Great tele! Wildwood did a great job on the setup too.

IMG_1926.jpeg