1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Why did you join the TDPRI?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Telarkaster, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Mark N

Mark N Tele-Afflicted

I joined back in the day when it was first called the telecaster discussion page...or maybe it was the telecaster appreciation page, I can't remember. I remember it was first put together by Ken (sorry forgot his last name too) and then Noam took things over and now it is what it is today with Paul's incredible time and effort, not to mention the moderators. I like this place cause I get to discuss or in most cases just read about the guitars that I love to play and of course look at. The folks here are all amazing people! I have a hard time staying away. Thanks to the TDPRI I have gained lots of knowledge regarding this simple plank we call "Telecaster", I am like most of you...I cannot stay away from this place. A lot of the times I lurk and read, then when I find something that looks like fun to get in on or share my 2 cents I will post...that's what I am doing now I guess. I have also found inspiration to learn to play the damn guitar a bit better too...Man there are some incredible players here who should have a record deal IMHO:p Also this page has given me a ton of GAS...who doesn't get that? Thanks to all who make this place a success!

2. DennisMc

DennisMc Tele-Meister

Joel, nice response. I routinely lol when I read some of the threads & responses to threads. I joined TDPRI becaues I own a telecaster. I stay on because there is a lot of good people on this site. I really like music in all forms: playing, listening to and reading about.

3. octatonic

octatonic Poster Extraordinaire

Freemason's wouldn't let me in, so I joined here instead.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.