Whooa! Your fave very brief moment in a song!

ReverendRevolver

Friend of Leo's
The 9 notes in the solo where everything else stops in Buddy Holly by Weezer.

Times artists slip in funny wrong words during live shows (a small regional pop punk band called Nothingless had a line of "I know i miss her and I feel kinda bad" in a song. After returning to Ohio after a short tour, the singer slipped in "I fkkkkd her sister and I feel kinda bad" instead. I think only the people who knew them caught it.)

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
This Lynyrd Skynyrd song has become a recent obsession of mine. I think it just fantastic, emotional, and the guitars are so intense and serious. Ed, Allen, and Gary really worked on their guitar craft...

Which is why I love Ronnie's funny little 'hiccup' on the 3rd beat of the intro- listen!

Marc Morfei

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
A few come to mind...

The break at the end of Won't Get Fooled Again, when Daltrey brings it home -7:45. I mean, come on. It's one of the most iconic moments in the history of rock music.

Levon Helm's fill at the end of The Night they Drove Old Dixie Down, 3:02-3:06. I don-t know why this gets me every time. It is the sparest possible fill you could ever imagine. It just fits.

John Bonham's snare drum in Kashmir. 7:43-46. How did they get that sound?!?

CCK1

Tele-Afflicted
That guttural, Leslie West P-90 scream at 1:46-1:48 in "Mississippi Queen"...

That brief, perfect, probably unintended, moment of feedback at about 25 seconds into "It's Not My Cross To Bear"...

That extremely fluid run starting at 4:02 in "So Into You"...

Mick Jagger's way in the background "Whoo" after Merry Clayton's third "Rape, Murder" in "Gimme Shelter" at about 3:01...

CCK1

Tele-Afflicted
This Lynyrd Skynyrd song has become a recent obsession of mine. I think it just fantastic, emotional, and the guitars are so intense and serious. Ed, Allen, and Gary really worked on their guitar craft...

Which is why I love Ronnie's funny little 'hiccup' on the 3rd beat of the intro- listen!

No one else can do it like Ed. From the man himself...