Who sells Canare GS-6 (and GS-4) cabling in bulk?

Discussion in 'Burnt Fingers DIY Effects' started by Armchair Bronco, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Armchair Bronco

Armchair Bronco Tele-Meister

What are some good online vendors that sell Canare GS-6 and GS-4 cabling in bulk?

I've used ProCablesNSound before but their shipping costs are, IMO, too expensive.

I've seen an eBay auction for 100 feet of GS-6 cabling for $91 plus $10 shipping. This seems like a good deal but I don't really need 100 feet of the stuff.

2. thepassivevoice

thepassivevoice Tele-Meister

I've used HAVE Inc. without problem. Their GS-6 current prices look a little better than your Ebay price and they sell by the foot.

3. FenderLover

FenderLover Poster Extraordinaire

I buy GS-6 from fullcompass.com. They sell by the foot @ 10 ft minimum. Every time I buy 100 feet, I figure I'll never use it. Then I need more cable. It never fails. Also, The GS-6 is recommended (18AWG). The GS-4 is 22AWG.

4. Ben Harmless

Ben Harmless Friend of Leo's

+1. HAVE is local to me, and is a great company. I use a whole rainbow of different color XLR cables at work, and they all have the HAVE heatshrink on 'em.

Also the only high-end AV/entertainment company like it that I know of that's owned by a woman. Go Nancy!

5. cpeters01

cpeters01 Tele-Meister

Hi...I have used www.redco.com

just checked their website and the advertised price for GS-6 is $.80/ft

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.