Who has ever been in the Ice Capades??

That Cal Webway

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Not me,
but I got this cool late Not me, but I got this cool late '70s banner for my significant otter's birthday!

IMG_20220108_103119016~2.jpg

Last edited:

Flat6Driver

Friend of Leo's
My sister was in "Nudes On Ice" at the Stardust in Vegas, late 60's early 70's.

does that count?

Is/was she hot?

*I've been to the Ice Capades and it was probably in the era of that banner. I don't recall much of it, but there was ice skating. And maybe Dorothy Hamill or maybe that was something else I saw her in.

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
there is a lot of talent on skates , to be able to follow a theme , or a story on Ice ,in heavey costume is no small feat , I seen the Ice Capades about 4 times in my youth

very much (insome reguards ) as Cirque De Solier with out trapeze ( I've worked four of these ) massive amount of talent and effort to get the show up.

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
If I were ever in an ice show without a hockey stick in my fist, there's No Way In Hell I'd ever admit it here. Even so, I would look KILLER in tights and a little tutu.

Ice shows are a lot like NASCAR races: most fans are thinking, "don't crash don't crash don't crash," but there are always a few deviants there for the carnage :oops:

Many years from now, wide-eyed people will tell the tale of The Great TDPRI Ice War of 2022, wherein the membership split into two opposing factions--the 'Capades and the Follies--and the horrific bloodshed that ensued.

That Cal Webway

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
If I were ever in an ice show without a hockey stick in my fist, there's No Way In Hell I'd ever admit it here. Even so, I would look KILLER in tights and a little tutu.

Ice shows are a lot like NASCAR races: most fans are thinking, "don't crash don't crash don't crash," but there are always a few deviants there for the carnage :oops:

Many years from now, wide-eyed people will tell the tale of The Great TDPRI Ice War of 2022, wherein the membership split into two opposing factions--the 'Capades and the Follies--and the horrific bloodshed that ensued.

Haha!
Kind of like the East Coast versus West Coast thing.