Who else is a member at other forums?

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Past member of some defunct forums, this is it at the mo. Asked a question on Gretsch Talk (my lone post) and nobody had an answer.

(Looking for drop-in replacement tuners that are better than these stockers on my Gretsch [early 00s, 3161] if anyone here knows)

View attachment 977459
While TDPRI members often tend to take a ship of Theseus approach, Gretsch Talk members dont seem to replace every part on new guitars.
IDK what tuners fit there with no drilling, but on the TDPRI everybody seems to think locking tuners are da bomb!

Gnometowner

Tele-Meister
The Gear Page, but I was kicked off after talking politics by accident.
I posted a funny joke about HRC's limo driver "running over the old cow" bye bye Gear page.
I was a loyal FDP member until Mr Green told me and 4 others that we needed to go away for showing support for a banned member he had a personal beef with. The saga of "TeleBob" caused quite a few to quit that community.

I've done Ruger owners and Oklahoma Shooters forums and CMP Civilian Marksmanship Program for alot of years. Never a problem with any flame wars or keyboard political ninjas, done lots of barter, attended several range events and competitions with members.

fjblair

Tele-Afflicted
I'm a member on probably a dozen or more musician gear websites, but not real active on most of them. Plus a bunch of forums unrelated to music.

Last edited:

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I did not know until scrolling to end of Home Page here yesterday, that there was ( sister sites) an Epiphone Forum and an SG Forum.
I got all excited as I own a newer Epi SG and love it. ( and owned other Epis...)

But both of these Forums use red & black writing and background and my aging eyes could not read anything on my phone; too dark for me! Buzzkill

So I bailed, happy here!

DanglingNutslots

Tele-Meister
I did not know until scrolling to end of Home Page here yesterday, that there was ( sister sites) an Epiphone Forum and an SG Forum.
I got all excited as I own a newer Epi SG and love it. ( and owned other Epis...)

But both of these Forums use red & black writing and background and my aging eyes could not read anything on my phone; too dark for me! Buzzkill

So I bailed, happy here!
Most forums have some level of display customization.