Who else is a member at other forums?

Gardo

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I’ve been on Harmony Central for years but that place is on life support. Also signed up with one other but never go there. This is pretty much where I am these days

howardlo

Tele-Afflicted
I am on a number of them (quite a few).
Squier-Talk, Epi-Talk, Strat-Talk, The Guitar Forum (was The Agile Forum), Surf Guitar 101, Offset Guitars and The Acoustic Guitar Forum.

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Gretsch Talk same name
Strat Talk but I call myself Butcher of Strats there
Offsetguitars but I lost my login info

Then photography forums, Sax on the web, a knife forum, and two DIY vintage car hot rodding forums.
Most I stopped visiting over the years, no way I’m chatting on all those topics.

aging_rocker

Friend of Leo's
As there are (as far as I'm aware) no forums out there like:

Butchered-old-Ibanezes-Talk
or
Plywood-bodied-80s-Indonesean-p-bass-clones-Talk

then TDPRI remains my only one.

I did have a profile on the Marshall forum once, but I forget the details. I haven't been there in years.

Dismalhead

Poster Extraordinaire
Just Strat Talk. I got a 2 month ban here a couple of years ago and ended up there. It's not bad, pretty much the same as this forum with a little less activity and it's Strats instead of Teles.

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
Past member of some defunct forums, this is it at the mo. Asked a question on Gretsch Talk (my lone post) and nobody had an answer.

(Looking for drop-in replacement tuners that are better than these stockers on my Gretsch [early 00s, 3161] if anyone here knows)

F594A01C-E215-45F1-9C23-95E90E6816E6.jpeg

Bob Womack

Friend of Leo's
That's gotta be a fun forum, what's 1911? Year, gun.....
Both. Designed by john Moses Browning, the M1911 or Colt Model 1911 pistol also known as the Colt Government Model, was adopted by the U.S. Army in... 1911, as their standard sidearm. It continues in service to this day. It is one of the most highly-produced pistols to this day as well.

Bob

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
I am on a number of them (quite a few).
Squier-Talk, Epi-Talk, Strat-Talk, The Guitar Forum (was The Agile Forum), Surf Guitar 101, Offset Guitars and The Acoustic Guitar Forum.
Surf? I'm in.
Gretsch Talk same name
Strat Talk but I call myself Butcher of Strats there
Offsetguitars but I lost my login info

Then photography forums, Sax on the web, a knife forum, and two DIY vintage car hot rodding forums.
Most I stopped visiting over the years, no way I’m chatting on all those topics.
Oh, so Butcher Of Strats is actually someone I "know"? Huh, that's interesting