Who else is a member at other forums?

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
What, this one isn't enough?
Well, sometimes having a whole forum about one thing is nice, say for instance strats, here, one sub-forums. There everything is strat based, and sometimes if a thread I post doesn't do well here I may get better results posting it there.
I'm on MarshallForum too but rarely go there any more. I found out about this page when I bought my Mojotone Princeton Reverb kit. The instructions actually tell you to come here for assistance.
Nice, but at the same time strange advice. Ok, here's your amp kit, now sign up for this forum to help you out with it and good luck.

Greg70

Tele-Holic
Well, sometimes having a whole forum about one thing is nice, say for instance strats, here, one sub-forums. There everything is strat based, and sometimes if a thread I post doesn't do well here I may get better results posting it there.

Nice, but at the same time strange advice. Ok, here's your amp kit, now sign up for this forum to help you out with it and good luck.
I thought it was a bit odd as well. This is where people can get in touch with Rob Robinette so that's why they refer you here. To be fair, the instructions and customer support from them were more than sufficient for the project.

SnidelyWhiplash

Friend of Leo's
I was a member of TGP, but no longer. I'm a member of Strat Talk & Everything SG, even though I no longer own a Gibson. (Both under different names).

Speaking of gear forums, anyone know of a good amp forum???

teletail

Friend of Leo's
Gretsch-Talk and Strat-Talk, visit a couple of times a month; TalkBass- I used to be very active until a moderator took a dislike to me and after having no issues for years, suddenly found myself being suspended for things I saw other people do all the time. I got tired of one set of rules me me and another set for everyone else.

This place is more civil than most forums by far. We can thank the moderators for that, even if we don’t always agree with them.

HootOwlDude

Tele-Meister
I’m on GP and Talk Bass, but don’t peruse those nearly as much as here. I used to be on Trader’s Den years ago, which was a BitTorrent music sharing site. I was obsessed with the damn thing. Think it’s still active. It had some forum-esque qualities. This site is my favorite for poking around in, though. First became a member because web searches on guitar crap kept sending me here. I probably first became a member when I went through a partscaster phase and assembled and modded a few guitars. I think I’ve “re-become” a member since.

Wrighty

Poster Extraordinaire
I came here first but then looked at the sister sites and saw strat-talk, and I'm there too, under the same name. Anyone else a member of a different forum?
Yep, Strat Talk and Drum Forum. Same name on ST, had to change it for Drum Forum as ‘my’ name was already taken.

Alex_C

Tele-Afflicted
I came here first but then looked at the sister sites and saw strat-talk, and I'm there too, under the same name. Anyone else a member of a different forum?
Strat-talk and Guitarforums. I'd guess 80% on here, and split the difference between the other two. I'm also on gravel bike forums, but I'm guessing that doesn't count.

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
There are others, under a different name. It's too much like the beleaguered head of a guitar company. Didn't know it when I took the name. I took something different when I registered here, something that reflected the guitars I had at the time.

At one point today, I had posted on one of them the exact number of times I had posted here.

John O

Tele-Meister
I tried strat talk and got bored.
Tried gear page - after awhile it dawned on me that they were way too much about...
gear.
I like G&LDP, have several G&L's that i am fond of. Lotsa knowledge there.
I talked to a guy at a blues festival a few years back. I told him i was a guitarist.
He asked if i had a Tele. He said, "your not really a guitarist unless you play a Tele." here we are!