Who else is a member at other forums?

Call Me Al

Tele-Meister
I’m on Talkbass since 2016 (I was a bass player first after all ;) )

ActiveMelody has a forum, but it’s pretty quiet and I’m there more for the lesson material than the chit chat.

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
One professional forum that is on its last legs, two forums regarding Jeep’s and off roading, two guitar based forums (there were three but I can’t get back on one after an upgrade)

marshman

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm also on several other guitar-related forums (fori?) under the same name, but rarely participate. TalkBass just moves waaay too fast for me to keep up with anything, but it's a decent place to read about other peoples gear experiences when I get GAS.

ruger9

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member
The Gear Page, Gretsch-Talk, Gretsch Discussion Pages (currently non-existent but being remodeled), Jazz Guitar Forum, PRS Guitars forum, Acoustic Guitar Forum... several others I'm a member of, but these are the ones I frequent. I'm ruger9 in all of them.

bobio

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
I also spend time at:

Peter Graham

TDPRI Member
Historum, where I pontificate at length about early medieval British history. This is very important to me, principally because I am concerned that droning on about Telecasters may not always impress upon strangers quite how boring I am. And one should always strive to give the correct impression of oneself.