Who are your top 3 sports players?

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
This is an easy list from a very lazy fan.
Currently: Stephen Curry, Patric Mahone, Travis Kelce.
I think each in their own way have great style and grace in their movements while playing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pong.jpg

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Kurt Fearnley..... workd champion...:D

anyone who can crawl the Kokoda track on their hands and knees after winning a truckload of marathons around the world has got my vote...

I'd be surprised if some of those baseball nfl heroes can even run a mile flat out...:rolleyes::lol:.

CV Jee Beez

Tele-Afflicted
my emotional response:

Kareem Abdul Jabar
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant

My logical response may include:

Ali
Michael Phelps
Tom Brady
Novak Djokovic

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
You know those people that run ahead of the curling rocks and sweep the ice while it’s sliding?
Yeah.
Those folks are all my spirit animal.
And professional wrestling referees.
It's on mate...

Winter Olympics live on my TV now

Australia Vs USA at Curling....

full sweeping going on.. it's intense.... Sweep man, SWEEEP....

look out.. aussies have learned to Curl.... and we're coming at ya...

much to my surprise... :)

markal

Tele-Afflicted
As in the best ever? Brady (and I really don’t like him), Jordan, Ali.

As in the ones I most liked to watch? Jordan, Lawrence Taylor, Larry Bird.

Gaz_

Tele-Holic
Tom Kristensen
Barry Bonds
Buster Posey
Now we're talking. Tom Kristensen. The man is the best at the hardest race in the world. The man. 9 times. 9 blinking times. He has as many wins at Le Mans as Ferrari. 5 more than Ford. Where's his movie!

Tom Kristensen
Michael Schumacher
Alan Shearer.

Those are my "the best" picks.

There was a wonderful fella called Johnny Mills, who used to play for Hereford FC. That man could score goals. We used to sing his name to "daddy cool" and he'd chop past defenders... those are some of my "top" sports memories, so I'm counting them! Oh, and I saw Takuma Sato finish a 15 lap F3 race around silverstone national a minute ahead of the next bloke in 2001. That felt special.

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
I do t know how many of you on here surf , but in that field alone - tom curren , Kelly slater, Tom carrol . In that order . In the public’s eye surfing is a fringe sport . So I do t know if that counts …

Engine Swap

Friend of Leo's
It's on mate...

Winter Olympics live on my TV now

Australia Vs USA at Curling....

full sweeping going on.. it's intense.... Sweep man, SWEEEP....

look out.. aussies have learned to Curl.... and we're coming at ya...

much to my surprise... :)

All the excitement of bowling, combined with the glamour of janitorial work…

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
Now we're talking. Tom Kristensen. The man is the best at the hardest race in the world. The man. 9 times. 9 blinking times. He has as many wins at Le Mans as Ferrari. 5 more than Ford. Where's his movie!

Tom Kristensen
Michael Schumacher
Alan Shearer.

Those are my "the best" picks.

There was a wonderful fella called Johnny Mills, who used to play for Hereford FC. That man could score goals. We used to sing his name to "daddy cool" and he'd chop past defenders... those are some of my "top" sports memories, so I'm counting them! Oh, and I saw Takuma Sato finish a 15 lap F3 race around silverstone national a minute ahead of the next bloke in 2001. That felt special.
Tom's got ice in his veins. So glad I've got to see him a few times. I wish people understood how fit those guys are, the athleticism required. McNish had some promo spot for the '14 Le Mans or so when he was a color guy, talking about holding one's breath to counter cornering Gs, how working the pedals is not unlike running, etc. I know one thing, I've walked by a fair few drivers in many pits, and they were all shredded.