Which one of you blooze daddies was at Wal-Mart last night?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by allen082, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Blue Bill

Blue Bill Poster Extraordinaire

LOL!

2. arnie5150

arnie5150 Tele-Meister

Isn't part of the P broken off in that Bandit photo?

3. ukepicker

ukepicker Tele-Afflicted

I just ordered a Bandit 65 because of this mystery “blooze daddy”.

I was never even tempted until I saw his sticker on his crossover.

I ordered it from GC in OKC - didn’t see it, didn’t play it, no pictures on the site, just the description “used”. I would’ve driven up there (12 hour round tripper), but I was worried someone would buy it before I got there.

I’m a sick puppy.

If I ever start preaching again about buying things because you think they’re cool, remind me of Mr. Blooze Daddy and my sad little attempt to be as cool as he is.

Next purchase on my list: a bandit 65 sticker for my minivan.

Sent from my iPhone using TDPRI forum mobile app

4. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Tele-Afflicted

Just to remind you guys, out there wandering around parking lots there are people with evil intent. I advise you not to put stickers on your transport that refer to you being a musician because these low lifes' will put extra energy into breaking into your transport in the hope of finding guitars amps etc. Many years ago in the UK I used a Ford Transit van with a covered lockable trailer which my band and I used to get to gigs. Across the windshield was an advert with my name and band emblazoned there for all to see. We were playing at a gig and I needed to go out to the van to get some more of our LP's to sell, when I opened the then unlocked rear door I found over a 100 LP's had been stolen plus the trolley we used to wheel the heavy speakers into and out of venues.. S

ukepicker and telestratosonic like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.