Which one has been on TV too many times?

Vibroluxer

Tele-Afflicted
Ted Danson.

Actually I only have over the air TV and neither of those movies has ever been on to the best of my recollection. But I want to toss out Pretty Woman forever.

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
I don't have any cable or dish for ten years or so. But I really like both of those movies. I watchem on Prime or wahtever else.

kuch

Tele-Afflicted
I like Shawshank. I have it on DVD and watch it sometimes
I've never watched Pretty Woman

But I think both play pretty regularly on the tube

Dismalhead

Poster Extraordinaire
I watch columbo almost every night…. I know… I’m disturbed

I can say I’ve never seen either of those films, Shawshank is supposed to be a classic but alas
We watched the first two Columbo episodes a few weeks ago. :p

Cut the cable this last spring and just use our Roku. What I don't get is how all the subscription services just show the same crap month after month.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter

Cut the cable this last spring and just use our Roku. What I don't get is how all the subscription services just show the same crap month after month.
I have the columbo dvd’s and watch mostly old movies on dvd

For TV I watch TCM and the two old channels that have shows from the 50’s to 70’s

Other than that not too much I’m interested in

Of course there’s the true crime shows too like “forensic files” and sometimes a lady movie on LMN…. Yup I watch LMN movies from time to time… there’s a series of movies with Eric roberts as a deranged doctor!

I told you I’m disturbed

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member

It's kind of like a sing along where everyone knows the words to the song. I've watched Law and Order so many times, I can just recite the dialog right along with the actors.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
It's kind of like a sing along where everyone knows the words to the song. I've watched Law and Order so many times, I can just recite the dialog right along with the actors.
That’s actually why I put on columbo every night

It’s a bad habit, I used to put albums on for bed time then started putting on movies, I know all the episodes so there’s no surprises that will catch my attention and wake me up

Can’t be good for the t.v/dvd player or the electric bill (by the way is powered by fossil fuels ;) )

Last edited:

FuzzWatt

Tele-Holic
I watch columbo almost every night…. I know… I’m disturbed

I can say I’ve never seen either of those films, Shawshank is supposed to be a classic but alas
6namtt.jpg