Which band tshirt are you currently wearing?

P Thought

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
1652202516086-920019196.jpg

guitrr

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Jimmy Herring and the Invisible Whip. I bought the concert shirt, which I hardly ever do, at a combined Herring/John McLaughlin show. Herring’s band played a set, then McLaughlin’s band played a set, then both bands in their entirety took the stage and played a third set together. EPIC show.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I had the same four or so tshirts on rotation throughout winter because they were constantly under a fleece. Today I went into the tshirt drawer(s) and chose Nile from the In Their Darkened Shrines 2003 tour which I think I bought at their merch desk on the following tour, the sneaks. It has a tear on the bottom right which after only eighteen or nineteen years of ownership is a sign of shoddy workmanship. It's also being worn under a hoody and jacket so no one can see it but it's a start re hoping for sun.

Which band tshirt are you currently wearing and what does it mean to you?
Almost every shirt I own is of a band. From Brandi Carlile to Bordoms. Current attire…

BD3E8C9E-7E90-4C52-BC9A-ADA031F1B58B.jpeg

Brad Pittiful

Telefied
Silver Supporter
i wear plain tshirts these days...only band shirts i have still...nirvana...odin (odin was featured in the decline if the western civilization part two..not a fan but a friend made it for me as they came off comically in that film...especially their manager)

in the 80s and 90s i had...sex pistols...ramones...pixies...had a few others i cant remember...they were concert shirts...most were poor quality crap and didnt last long

Old Plank

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
I am currently wearing Wilco, from the Ode to Joy album. And as it's sweated out from a bike ride, it's now coming off!

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Holic
We refer to my fathers cardigans as his Perry Como tour t-shirts and his Arran sweaters as his Clancy Brothers tour t-shirts.
He wears one or the other every day since retiring in the 90s.

Si G X

Friend of Leo's
Kind of damp and chilly today... so

My Old 97's hoody, that my lovely missus got me for Christmas, all the way from the USA!

old.jpg

cometazzi

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I wish I could still fit into these:

1653191777557.png

I've had these since high school.

These days I mostly wear plain pocketless T-Shirts. For some time, whenever I wore a band T-shirt, or a Star Wars T-shirt, or something that had a Linux Distribution or BSD logo on it I'd get kinda accosted by someone. Seems like they wanted to challenge me and make me prove I was a real fan or enthusiast. That, or they wanted to prove that they were more hardcore about something than I was, for some reason.

I ain't got time for that sh*t. So I wear plain grey/black T-shirts now that are super comfortable and don't make me stand out in public.

¡bueno!