Which band tshirt are you currently wearing?

Spox

Tele-Meister
Mastodon, Crack The Skye 2009

Mastodon tshirt website.jpg

beyer160

Poster Extraordinaire
I rarely wear band shirts anymore, but today it's a Shure microphones shirt. I bought so much Shure gear that year that when they sent me the first shirt, I called my rep and asked for another one and he sent me five. Yesterday it was Electro-Harmonix. I don't usually pay for shirts with brand logos, but I figured with all the Big Muff clones I've bought and built that Mike Matthews had earned my $10 for that one.

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
Today I am mostly been wearing...
A Therapy? t-shirt with no mention of Therapy? anywhere.
On the front 'Punk Floyd' and on the back 'Syd Lives'.

HaWE

Tele-Meister
All my band t-shirts had been worn too long, they had holes,got rather thin, and some didnt`t fit anymore... so I had to get rid of them...but I still wear a t-shirt with a SR500-motor on it since about 25 years ...

teleforumnoob

Friend of Leo's
Last one I wore was Leftover Salmon or Black Oak Arkansas, both are in the dirty laundry and I can't remember which one was worn last.
I'll probably break out the Leon Russell, Master of Space and Time tomorrow.

Spox

Tele-Meister
A John Wilkes Booth tshirt which a late friend who was a great guitarist and friend of the band gave me. I think she took me to see them in Long Island fifteen years ago.

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
I don't really know the grateful dead, but i have seen some cool t shirts of this band. One of the reunion band or tribute band logo posted here was awesome. It had a cartoonish hobo on it.