Which band tshirt are you currently wearing?

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Carhartt.
CC64F520-7DF2-4E5E-ACAE-09B19B8735A0.jpeg

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
My daughter was wearing one of my band’s old t-shirts yesterday—it formerly belonged to her mom/my wife. We had a onesie made for the kiddo at the time, but it is too big to fit our smaller dog and won’t even fit over the head of our bigger dog, so I think that’s just in her guitar case as a polishing rag.

Earlier this week, I was wearing a ZZ Top t-shirt, from their 1996 “Mean Rhythm” tour which supported one of my favorite latter-day albums from that band (Rhythmeen).

Last edited:

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
I often wear shirts advertising my local rehearsal place and the little guitar store, that makes it's money from repairs and selling used instruments.
The only band shirts I own, are for bands I play with. Usually give them to folks: don't wear one, myself......

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
John Prine and Commander Cody out of respect for their recent passing and the holes they leave in the musical world. ZZ Top Fandango because it's one of the best live albums ever. Muddy Waters because ... Muddy Waters. Oh yeah, and the Phantom from the world of superheroes - perhaps the coolest dude in the jungle. If you haven't seen the movie with Billy Zane and a hot young Kathryn Zeta Jones, you gotta - it's like Indiana Jones on steroids.

1651163436201.png

Festofish

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
All the shirts I have now are store bought. The favorites I remember having were a Black Crowe’s shirt from a theater in Grand Rapids, a Prong- Prove you wrong tour shirt from the same tour in Kalamazoo…and an Anthrax shirt from Slayer’s farewell tour.