Which band tshirt are you currently wearing?

Spox

Tele-Meister
I had the same four or so tshirts on rotation throughout winter because they were constantly under a fleece. Today I went into the tshirt drawer(s) and chose Nile from the In Their Darkened Shrines 2003 tour which I think I bought at their merch desk on the following tour, the sneaks. It has a tear on the bottom right which after only eighteen or nineteen years of ownership is a sign of shoddy workmanship. It's also being worn under a hoody and jacket so no one can see it but it's a start re hoping for sun.

Which band tshirt are you currently wearing and what does it mean to you?

Si G X

Friend of Leo's
Link Wray '3 Chords, 2 Hands, 1 Lung'

It means a lot of me as a friend gave it to me for my birthday a couple of years back.

1650907400036.png

RomanS

Poster Extraordinaire
Today:
Country Side Of Harmonica Sam

Bought that T-shirt when they were playing the Rocking Race Jamboree in Spain, in February 2020 - last large concert/festival I saw before the pandemic started...

They're coming to play here next month - looking forward to that!

kplamann

Tele-Afflicted
I often wear Jason Isbell T-Shirts or those of obscure bluegrass bands.

Right now, however, I wear this one.

You may need to know that in German, b-flat is called b, a is a, c is c and b is called h.

B-A-C-H

He actually used this sequence as a signature in some of his pieces.

20220425_195408.jpg

Doomguy

Tele-Holic
In Their Darkened Shrines is one of my favorite Nile albums, I have a Christmas stocking with the album artwork on it actually.

If hoodies count I'm repping Deftones today. If it's warm enough I'll probably wear my Witch Vomit shirt tomorrow which usually gets me some funny looks.

RodeoTex

Doctor of Teleocity
I gave up t shirts years ago as outer wear,
but I remember some Stones, Judas, Dokken and Silent Wave Skateboard shirts.

soul-o

Friend of Leo's
I have a Frightened Rabbit t shirt on; a slightly obscure Scottish indie band that I quite adore.

Spox

Tele-Meister

Si G X

Friend of Leo's
I caught him live around 1995 when he had the young Dutch guys as his band, I believe. I think everyone there knew they were in the presence of greatness.

That's awesome, I never got the chance to see him myself... wish I had.

Spox

Tele-Meister
Today:
Country Side Of Harmonica Sam

Bought that T-shirt when they were playing the Rocking Race Jamboree in Spain, in February 2020 - last large concert/festival I saw before the pandemic started...

They're coming to play here next month - looking forward to that!
That's a really good example of a bit of continuity/normality returning, hopefully.

Spox

Tele-Meister
I wore a UK Subs shirt from high school when I ran this morning. Got caught in a thunderstorm so maybe that’s a sign.
I caught them live around 1986 then again around 1999. Underated band because when they were good they were smoking. I have a couple of the early albums in the original coloured vinyl, Brand New Age and Diminished Responsibility, if I remember correctly, have been in my collection since the 80s. I just checked and For Export Only, Gross Out USA and Shake Up The City also there, you learn something new every day.