Where is everyone? Has anyone else noticed the slowness

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

I can’t remember the specifics, but I always had the old style site to display the ‘new posts’ page or some such.

I’m not sure, but maybe you can’t do that now. If I go hunting around actual individual sub-forums, I feel like I’m seeing more stuff going on. I’m wondering if something about the structure / design of the new version is hiding stuff or limiting what crosses my line of sight? Dunno, but I kinda get that feeling.

Pax/
Dean
This is it, precisely. I have to hit ‘new posts’ and then ‘what’s new’ to get back to where I used to go under the old format with only one step. Then I have to hit ‘more’ if I want to see more than like 10 threads.

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I've noticed too, but it's hard to describe it. Overall it just seems things are a little less "energetic" in general here but I didn't link it to the system upgrades. Maybe just the natural ebb and flow of people and life. I've noticed a similar "stagnation" in energy in non-online life too. Perhaps just the winter doldrums. Cold as a witch's broomstick in so many places doesn't help either.

JIMMY JAZZMAN

Tele-Holic
Like everything else, if it ain't broke, we'll fix it anyway. The forums new format takes a tad of learning
curve to achieve total bliss, OR everyone went to Florida.....but they'll comeback, be rest assured.