Where is everyone? Has anyone else noticed the slowness

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Has anyone else noticed that it’s been real slow around here lately? Ever since the upgrade

I know a few members who decided to take some time away but it seems really slow

Are people actually living real lives now?

I know it comes in waves but since I’ve been here the participation hasn’t seemed so sparse as it does now

There’s almost no new threads and zombie threads are coming in hordes!

Or maybe I’m just crazy?

Where is everyone!?

Have we finally done it? Have we discussed EVERYTHING!?

Skyhook

Tele-Afflicted
Yeah... we might have discussed it all... for now, that is.

However...
People are probably waiting for the end of the great whatsit and while they do, people are also:

1) Waiting for guitar prices to drop.
2) Enjoying guitars they had forgotten they had hurriedly stashed in their closets when UPS suddenly rang the doorbell.
3) Improving their chops, waiting for better times(to be able to show said chops).
4) Recording new music.
5) Building parts-guitars.
6) Modding equipment.

When they do enough of the above, then questions, problems, issues, braggery and various look-at-me -isms will
rear their heads again and there will be life again.

teletimetx

Doctor of Teleocity
Have noticed an uptick in zombie threads, maybe. I guess maybe I’m more of a thread-killer than a thread starter? IDK

Came across a photo on local CL. (See below). Black guitar with Satan spitting a fireball! Made by a whiskey company. The odd thing was, it looks like the photo was taken at Grandma’s house. Kind of an odd juxtaposition - but didn’t feel it threadworthy.

Is that even a word, bro?

Is this mic on?
E1C4A6F8-1151-4C17-AFB6-BB1077CFECA7.jpeg

After all we’ve been through, kind of lucky to have some shreds of sanity left, maybe.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

I can’t remember the specifics, but I always had the old style site to display the ‘new posts’ page or some such.

I’m not sure, but maybe you can’t do that now. If I go hunting around actual individual sub-forums, I feel like I’m seeing more stuff going on. I’m wondering if something about the structure / design of the new version is hiding stuff or limiting what crosses my line of sight? Dunno, but I kinda get that feeling.

Pax/
Dean

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Has anyone else noticed that it’s been real slow around here lately? Ever since the upgrade

I know a few members who decided to take some time away but it seems really slow

Are people actually living real lives now?

I know it comes in waves but since I’ve been here the participation hasn’t seemed so sparse as it does now

There’s almost no new threads and zombie threads are coming in hordes!

Or maybe I’m just crazy?

Where is everyone!?

Have we finally done it? Have we discussed EVERYTHING!?
I kind of feel the same way since the 'upgrade'- last few weeks...

But, also ( as I've been sick, and home more, as gigs go down in Winter), I've been on the Forum A TON, lately, and things move slowly when you are here all the time.

BelairPlayer

Tele-Afflicted
Hi.

I can’t remember the specifics, but I always had the old style site to display the ‘new posts’ page or some such.

I’m not sure, but maybe you can’t do that now. If I go hunting around actual individual sub-forums, I feel like I’m seeing more stuff going on. I’m wondering if something about the structure / design of the new version is hiding stuff or limiting what crosses my line of sight? Dunno, but I kinda get that feeling.

Pax/
Dean

Attachments

• 758C1179-09FB-41FA-B2AC-640F75304523.jpeg
    758C1179-09FB-41FA-B2AC-640F75304523.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 31