When you eat pizza...

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Okay, first: if you are wasting the crust you must not be buying the right pizza—or you are some kind of serial killer or something.

Pizza is definitely one of the foods that I will eat past the point of feeling full. We always buy more than we can finish in a sitting though, so even after I’m uncomfortably stuffed, there are leftovers that I wrap in aluminum foil, two by two, to warm up in the toaster oven and eat for every subsequent meal until it’s all gone. CRUST AND ALL!
Yeah I agree that pizza crust is supposed to be a delectable enticing crispy chewy NARROW feature that gets eaten with as much delight as the rest.

But to go judging another mans pizza?
Not far off from judging another mans wife.
Theres no accounting for taste and we cant help who we love.

stephent2

Poster Extraordinaire
Just had pizza today, darn good pizza (kinda a pizza snob). When in Duluth,..

RodeoTex

Doctor of Teleocity
Never used to eat pizza crust that night during college.
The next morning we'd roll out with a jar of marinara dipping sauce and have the pizza bones for breakfast before class
(I didn't do that well in college my first two years).

Stanford Guitar

Friend of Leo's
When I go to Pleasure Pizza, I eat the whole Pizza.
C4586655-6558-4C16-90C2-1D8B7CEAD481.jpeg

tubedude

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I make ours on the Kamado @ ~900°. Cooks in 3 minutes, great crisp texture, touch o' smoke, gone in minutes too.

WRHB

Tele-Holic
I am indiscriminate. I like all shapes of pizza. I love good pizza, but will eat crappy pizza too. I have eaten a whole pie, but I prefer to buy a huge pie and just have two slices. I have eaten and loved cold pizza from the fridge, but I also enjoy reheated pizza. I learned the 'fold' method of eating pizza while mobile, but have also eaten pizza with knife and fork. I like cheese pizza and pizza with toppings although I do not like bell pepper nor onions on a pizza nor pineapple, everything else is fine.

We don't have pizza often, but it is a wonderful experience when we do.
You sound like someone who knows how to enjoy life!

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I am indiscriminate. I like all shapes of pizza. I love good pizza, but will eat crappy pizza too. I have eaten a whole pie, but I prefer to buy a huge pie and just have two slices. I have eaten and loved cold pizza from the fridge, but I also enjoy reheated pizza. I learned the 'fold' method of eating pizza while mobile, but have also eaten pizza with knife and fork. I like cheese pizza and pizza with toppings although I do not like bell pepper nor onions on a pizza nor pineapple, everything else is fine.

We don't have pizza often, but it is a wonderful experience when we do.
When it’s good it’s great, and when it’s bad it’s…still pretty good

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
Been wearing out the frozen pizza thing around here lately because I am too busy to cook anything else. Some are quite good. I look for Canadian bacon and black olives! Little fresh basil over the top…. Dammit now I’m hungry…

Bob Womack

Friend of Leo's
About the most I can manage is two slices, one when I am visiting Manhattan. Besides being on an altered diet for diabetes you can factor in the fact that a couple of my meds take away a lot of my appetite. It's good for weight loss! BTW, I am doing it under a doctor's supervision.

Bob

dougstrum

Friend of Leo's
Pizza, Americans favorite food!

We lost our monthly pizza gig to the pandemic 🙁
The trio could easily finish a large pizza, and sometimes even send a slice home with our singer for her husband.
In addition I always ate a slice or two while setting up 🍕🍕🍕

old soul

Tele-Afflicted
When all 4 kids lived at home, we would go through multiple whole pizzas. If there was any leftover, it would go to the fridge and get grazed til it ran out ,or I'd eat it cold the next morning

Stringbanger

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I’m honestly burned-out on pizza. I have eaten it most of my life, and the thrill is all but gone. I would like to think that I make healthier choices these days.

Too much dough for me man (and I am referring to ingredients). Every now and then my wife makes homemade pizza, and that I enjoy, because we can normally choose our own toppings.

But, pizza delivery, pick-up, store-bought frozen? Fugettaboutit!

And for those of you who eat cold pizza, you need counseling.:p

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I’m honestly burned-out on pizza. I have eaten it most of my life, and the thrill is all but gone. I would like to think that I make healthier choices these days.

Too much dough for me man (and I am referring to ingredients). Every now and then my wife makes homemade pizza, and that I enjoy, because we can normally choose our own toppings.

But, pizza delivery, pick-up, store-bought frozen? Fugettaboutit!

And for those of you who eat cold pizza, you need counseling.:p

as long as the counseling is from nude, well proportioned strippers named Luwanna who does yoga while handing you a piece of cold pizza and you sip a slightly warm beer.

red57strat

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'll eat half a small pizza and save the rest for another day. Any more than that and the salt really bothers me. I don't like cold pizza and always reheat it in the oven (not microwave). I like Peegoo's idea of making a frittata out of the leftovers.