When she asks, when they ask, do you like it?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by ping-ping-clicka, May 5, 2021.

1. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

I posted an original composition in the Music to Your Ears forum : Dreams Infected... and received no listens or feed back here or at other sites where the composition was posted with the exception of one
    response which was
    Insane track Duane, you should google 'bulletrank', they give out free plays right now.

Now I'm not surprised, the composition , creeped me out " yish!"
    Dark, brooding, and invasive, or: silly presumptuous trash .
    Which is fine either way, no feed back , silence is not a surprise.
    The reason I bring this up is a member posted about his friends that he plays with having created a group of original compositions that his friends shared, the short of it, he had no interest in playing their works at all which brought to mind the lack of response to my composition.
    Responding to that which is unbearable when created by fellow friends and musicians and them wondering why the lack of substantive feedback on the their efforts, polite silence? probably
    I am willing to do what I do and be told "this is ****e", even when I like it .
    When my creations , my babies as it were, become so precious to me that I can't bear to hear
    " That child is flat out the ugliest child in creation, I need to take up knitting or golf or reading romance novels.
    Maybe there's a reason that George and Ringo did so little of the song writing?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fudd.jpg

2. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Friend of Leo's

Isn’t that kinda what this is about?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.