1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Wheelie's 2012 Challange Build Thread -- COMPLETED

Discussion in '2012 TDPRI Tele Build Challenge' started by Wheelie, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Glen Smith

Glen Smith RIP

Wowsa!

2. Wheelie

Wheelie Tele-Meister

Thank you very much Dave. I was considering a scarfed headstock using one of my own standard headstock shapes but since I couldn't decide I went with the standard Tele. I hope I don't get a letter or an e-mail.
    You may be correct on the $100 as my memory is faulty at times, the shipping costs may come as a suprise.

Ashley thought it was a bit heavy but would like to have one because you can wrap scarves through it. (can I get a rimshot smiley here?)

The guitar brings out the same reactions I've been getting from you guys. All very positive on the looks and on the playability and sound as well. I visited the manager of one of our local independant music stores with it on Saturday. Mike is very knowledgable and will speak his mind, and it has not always been to my liking. It sucks because his assessments are generally spot on. He has told me I missed the mark on a number of occasions. He really dug this guitar.

3. Muzikp

Muzikp Friend of Leo's

Ah yes, wrap scarves through it - very important and a detail often overlooked so good job there. Seriously that turned out great and it obviously plays very well. Great work.

4. esetter

esetter Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Incredible!!!!

5. Ken1

Ken1 Tele-Meister

Absolutely amazing guitar and skills :)

6. Wheelie

Wheelie Tele-Meister

Thanks Ken and Esetter.

I just follow what Grandpa taught me and try to do a bit better each time.

Steve

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.