What's your stupid, short joke today??

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
1652904116888.png

StoneH

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
A Native American approached the chief of his tribe and asked him how he came up with all the names for the babies.

"Well", said the chief, "when a child is born to our tribe I step out of my hut first thing in the morning and look around. The first thing I see is what I name the baby. So if I see an eagle soar across the sky I name the baby Eagle-soaring. Why do you ask, Two-dogs-fu**ing?"

Mouth

Tele-Afflicted
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No eye deer.

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no eye deer.

What do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs and no reproductive parts?

Still no f'n eye deer.

eclecticsynergy

Friend of Leo's
The night before the battle of Little Bighorn, Col Custer is approached by one of his lieutenants. "Sir, there is a large group of Indians on the other side of that ridge. And frankly, I don't like the sound of those drums."

Suddenly a distant voice is heard out of the darkness. "That's not our regular drummer!"

Thebluesman

Tele-Holic
Before he dies,a father requests that his 2 sons repay him all money owed to him.At the funeral the 2 sons stand beside the coffin.
Eldest son places a large bag of coins upon the coffin saying 'here's the 10,000 bucks you loaned me now repaid as you requested.
The younger son steps forward throws a cheque upon the coffin and walks away clutching the bag!