What's Your Favorite[Temptations]Song?

Mindovermatter62

Tele-Meister
As I stated when I joined, my favorite group of all time are the Temptin Temptations, and my favorite tune of all their great songs is the too cool 1964 Norman Whitfield gem-Girl Why You Wanna Make Me Blue, I'm sure that most of you have a fav from this legendary group...what cha got?

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I would pick “I wish it would rain”
I think the first time I heard this song, I was maybe 7 or 8, '60's AM radio ( my best friend, my transistor!)
It was the first Temptations song I'd ever heard. and SO SAD, it would almost make me cry, beautiful!

I can't think of a Temptations song ( at least the ones I've heard).that I'm not crazy about!

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
I think the first time I heard this song, I was maybe 7 or 8, '60's AM radio ( my best friend, my transistor!)
It was the first Temptations song I'd ever heard. and SO SAD, it would almost make me cry, beautiful!

I can't think of a Temptations song ( at least the ones I've heard).that I'm not crazy about!
That song is so cool to me. It does have that sadness in the lyrics , but then the drums kick in and there’s a little funkiness . You can kinda imagine them dancing in sync while singing it

srblue5

Tele-Afflicted

The co-writer Roger Penzabene (sp?) wrote this song after his wife left him for another. He was so crushed that he took his own life about a week after the Temptations released this song.

I’m not crying, you are. :cry:

My dad played me this song when I was 5 and I knew it was sad then.