What's your Fav movie line(s)....

lupowitz

Tele-Afflicted
Travers:
Tucker and Walker! We're missing 3 bags.
Gabe Walker:
What's in them?
Travers:
None of your f***ing business!
Eric Qualen:
Suits, socks, 100 million dollars - the usual stuff.

MisterZ

Tele-Afflicted
"Listen! You smell something?" (Ghostbusters)

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!" (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!" (Dodgeball)

Wrighty

Poster Extraordinaire
For the older Brits in here, Eric Morecome looking out of the window as a vehicle passes with its siren blaring, he’s not gonna sell much ice cream going at that speed’

Last edited:

greenhornet

Tele-Meister
46pl19i.png
Brilliant movie!

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
There are 2 that deserve to be at the top of the list for their timing and brilliance.

1) "The Big Lewbowski":

"Phone's ringing Dude"
"Thanks Donny"

That exchange is done with such perfect comedic timing that it still makes me laugh thinking about it.

2) "The Sure Thing"

The entire premise is about this school kid traveling to California to meet "the sure thing" and how he falls for a different girl along the way. At the end of the movie, he is reading to the class about his adventure as a school project. When he gets to the part about meeting the "the sure thing", he says that didn't go through with it, at which time in the back of the room you hear quietly "Traitor".

The traitor line reflected what most guys were thinking as well and the way they quietly slipped that response in the background was awesome.

burtonfan

Tele-Afflicted
"Get 3 coffins ready... I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. Ya see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it... My mistake, 4 coffins."

The "still living" Clint Eastwood

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Gee! I forgot about this one which has to be my favorite!

Name the movie!

"Aye, it may be a joke to you, but it's his nose. He can't help having a hideous great hooter! And his poor little head, trembling under the weight of it!"