What's your Fav movie line(s)....

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Of course.

A different scene but, in my opinion, it is the greatest scene ever filmed; Michael, Sollazzo and Captain McCluskey at the Italian Restaurant. Start to finish, the tension, the dialogue, the ambience; everything is perfect.

When Sollazzo said "I'm not that clever" at 5:14, Michael decided he had heard enough and it was time to terminate with extreme prejudice.

It's amazing how a movie from that long ago seems as real and suspenseful as if it were made yesterday. Michael's brain is going a hundred miles an hour, until he bursts into action without hesitation.

Chud

Poster Extraordinaire
Nothing from 'Tombstone' and/or Doc Holliday yet?
And now it’s page 6 and still nothing. I’ll go…

70C05466-9051-40CB-813B-3CBD8E740F9F.gif

greenhornet

Tele-Meister
Too many!

From Lady From Shanghai (1948) "You are aiming at me, aren't you? I'm aiming at you, lover. Of course, killing you is killing myself, it's the same thing. But you know, I'm pretty tired of both of us."

Double Indemnity (1944) "That was all there was to it. Nothing had slipped, nothing had been overlooked, there was nothing to give us away. And yet Keyes, as I was walking to the drugstore, suddenly it came over me that everything would go wrong."

The Third Man (1949) "Oh, please for heavens sakes, stop making him in your image. Harry was real. He just wasn't your friend and my lover, he was Harry."
"Well, don't preach wisdom to me. You talk about him as if he
occasional bad manners."
"A person doesn't change because you find out more. "

The Maltese Falcon (1941) "You killed Miles and you're going over for it... Don't be silly, you're taking the fall. I've no earthly reason to think I can trust you and if I did this and got away with it, your have something on me you could use whenever you wanted to."

burntfrijoles

Doctor of Teleocity
I almost forgot.. Marlon Brando in One Eyed Jacks
calling Ben Johnson (western movie legend) "you scum sucking pig"...
I can't recall if Slim Pickens was in that scene too but his character was also a scum sucking pig in that movie

Lone_Poor_Boy

Tele-Afflicted
"We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."
Lone Watie.

I quoted "Endeavor to persevere" to an employee the other day when we couldn't get support from another group on work we had inherited when it really is their role, and so we have to keep on keeping on.

Mindovermatter62

Tele-Meister
Hang Em High...Bruce Dern[you'll never get me there alive, boy]-Clint Eastwood[then I'll get you there dead, boy]...Tombstone...Val Kilmer[I'll be your huckleberry]...Frankenstein...Boris Karloff[Dead is good]...The Temptations...Leon[Ain't nobody comin to see you Otis]...The Devil At Four O'clock...Spencer Tracy[We used to eat punks like you]-Frank Sinatra[That was when you had your teeth]...Rocky...Sly Stallone[ADRIENNE]...Rocky III...Mister T[I pity the fool]...The Wizard Of Oz...Margeret Hamilton[I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too]...Frankenstein...Colin Clive[It's alive, It's alive]...Dirty Harry...Clint Eastwood[Feelin lucky punk?]...The Pit And The Pendulum...Vincent Price[Bartolome my brother]...Batman...Jack Nicholson[Time to retire]...The Wolfman...Lon Chaney Jr.[I just wanna die].