LocoTex

Tele-Afflicted
"What's it going to be then, eh?"

1656795458029.png

Doctor of Teleocity
John Cleese, in A Fish Called Wanda: “Champagne!”

Lone_Poor_Boy

Tele-Afflicted
"I’ve got a writ for you, rat. It’s a rat writ, writ for a rat." - John Wayne - True Grit

"Seda...GIVE?!?" - Young Frankenstein

"I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?" - Monty Pythons Life of Brian

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
“This town ain’t big enough for both of us. You better be out of town by sundown. “

An old western. I think starring Johnny Mack Brown. Can’t remember the name of the movie. Saw it on TV as a kid.

Spox

Tele-Meister
"I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight."

Powdog

Tele-Meister
You’re gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don’t have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker do’s, hoosker dont’s, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Lone_Poor_Boy

Tele-Afflicted
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

View attachment 1000321

Of course.

A different scene but, in my opinion, it is the greatest scene ever filmed; Michael, Sollazzo and Captain McCluskey at the Italian Restaurant. Start to finish, the tension, the dialogue, the ambience; everything is perfect.

When Sollazzo said "I'm not that clever" at 5:14, Michael decided he had heard enough and it was time to terminate with extreme prejudice.

Spox

Tele-Meister
Of course.

A different scene but, in my opinion, it is the greatest scene ever filmed; Michael, Sollazzo and Captain McCluskey at the Italian Restaurant. Start to finish, the tension, the dialogue, the ambience; everything is perfect.

When Sollazzo said "I'm not that clever" at 5:14, Michael decided he had heard enough and it was time to terminate with extreme prejudice.

I saw it at the cinema a few months ago and got talking to someone after it finished and I said that I think that is the best moida scene in any movie.