What's your Fav movie line(s)....

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
1656778814475.gif

jays0n

Friend of Leo's
Listen up you primitive apes! See this? *This* is my *boom stick*! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. *You got that*?

ReverendRevolver

Friend of Leo's
T2: I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

Pulp fiction. The whole thing. Anyone else notice how chipper Joules (SLJ) is when they ask which wallets his?

PCU. Don't be that guy.

The departed. Mark Walbergs character when they ask if he has a man on the inside.

Army of Darkness. Good. Bad. Im the guy with the gun.

Chronicles of Riddick. Tea cup. Im Going to kill you with my tea cup.

the crow. I saw him too. He winked at me before he jumped put a third story wi dow witj a guitar.

ha. Musicians.

Boondock saints, and its sequel. Standouts include "well he certainly illustrates the flexibility of the word"

and "...look like youve seen one up close..."

Dirty Harry. Every day for the last ten years Loretta has given me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it has sugar in it. Alot of sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.

I think some of my favorite quotes are from TV shows:

Sir, it is neither necessary or wise to do this naked!

You sound just like my tennis instructor.
-Futurama

I just got a hundred year old bottle of scotch and a pair of antique dueling pistols. Wanna get drunk and shoot at each other?
-Dharma and Greg

I love you!

No you don't, but thanks for saying it
-Buffy

ElJay370

Tele-Afflicted
“Private Joker’s ignorant but he’s got guts and GUTS IS ENOUGH!”
- Gunnery Sgt. Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

Theres a long list of classic lines from this movie….most of which can’t be quoted here.