What's Your Current Rig?

SpaceAceman

Tele-Meister
My Tele rig? Pretty much this

Guitar > Fender Tre-Verb > Fender Pro Jr.

YaEhXYM.jpg

loopfinding

Friend of Leo's
View attachment 937743

Kustom KG112FX Amplifier
Joyo True Bypass Analog Delay
Joyo True Bypass Vintage Overdrive
Joyo True Bypass Dyna Compressor
Rowin True Bypass LT-901 Chromatic Tuner
Phx TL-1 Heavily Modded Telecaster

This is, for me personally, is the perfect rig for my style of playing and kind of genre that I play, Blues Rock. Here's a link to the tone:

did you make the case or did you buy it? looks like a great candidate for eurorack synthesizer stuff, haha.

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
1B4BEFC6-1D55-4021-81F3-84204D1ACCEE.jpeg
B65E8F3D-1FEF-424E-8909-5AD78DED287B.jpeg
A26E34D1-C826-4B58-ACB3-FE78D2C8F847.jpeg

Sorry for the hodgepodge of pics, haven’t taken a family photo yet.

-Flaxwood Voima
-Marshall JCM 800 Studio into Stage Right 1x12 (Vintage 30)(cab not pictured)
-Boss TU-3 (not pictured), OCD, DOD 280, JHS Panther Cub, Boss RV-5

loudboy

Tele-Holic
Thanks for that I’ll check it out. I’m not sure which exact Boss Chorus that is, But I do remember some of the earlier ones, I might be messing this up-some could maybe run on 12 V also and there was a different power supply? You would get weaker results running the one that could run on 12 V off of nine, and I think it was an extra current limiting resistor… maybe it could run up at 9 V battery or the different PSA 12 adapter or something like that. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the increased whine though. I know it’s experience the same thing on some of my pedals, Some of them run fine and Some will have a whine/noise in the background.
DC to DC is quiet but when we introduce some of the other parts, stuff starts to not play nice with each other. Cool I’ll check that out
I had always heard that it was because Boss left out a filter cap in the pedals, and put it in their PS, so you would have to buy it, but that may be untrue. Anyways, the only trouble I've ever had with any of my pedal boards was hum from that pedal. <g>

Call Me Al

Tele-Meister
Ibanez Artcore and a Champion 20.

Hankering for some real tubes, but I know it’s just GAS and I should be practicing. ;) The modeling on the Champion is pretty darn good, and the built in digital reverb is all I need/want.

My poor Tele gets no loving since the Ibanez moved in! 😂

View attachment 938662
View attachment 938663
Well, four days later and I’ve got a new rig already! 🤣

But I think this ones a keeper. Vox AC4
981FD5BE-982B-4D7A-9023-E5DACB3BEF09.jpeg

Old Plank

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
In my weekly sessions with the boys I've been having fun rotating thru various guitars, amps and pedals each week, but lately, the new Buffalo Guitar Works Tele, Vox AC10, and the board of mini-pedals of the usual flavors. I'm pleasantly surprised at how decent these Wilkinson pickups are sounding (I'd assumed I'd be changing them right out) but maybe I shouldn't be?

IMG_3994.jpg

ecnaidra

TDPRI Member
In my weekly sessions with the boys I've been having fun rotating thru various guitars, amps and pedals each week, but lately, the new Buffalo Guitar Works Tele, Vox AC10, and the board of mini-pedals of the usual flavors. I'm pleasantly surprised at how decent these Wilkinson pickups are sounding (I'd assumed I'd be changing them right out) but maybe I shouldn't be?

View attachment 940463
that is one awesome tele you got there! 🤘🏼