Thank you Doug! It was a fun build once I got past doing the cutouts for the power tranny and power cord strain relief! I did have a couple issues on first firing up, but taken care of easily enough. It sounded like a grounding problem to me, more background hum than acceptable. Also thought it could have been my filament wires between the power tubes. I mistakenly picked up the wiring between them with 22 gauge wire instead of finishing with 18. Don't know what I was thinking, or if that even would make a difference hum-wise. Also, I normally would have separated the preamp filter cap ground point from the power side, but I didn't follow my usual practice. Unfortunately, I took care of both potential problems at once, so now I'm not exactly sure which fix took care of the problem...or if it was maybe both At least there's no more hum!