What's on your workbench today?

Tom Pettingill

Tele-Holic
Todays menu is Southern Belle

rough1.jpg

ScottJPatrick

Friend of Leo's
Vox Wah from the early 70's, induction coil somehow has cracked the casing (feels like bakelite!) so now I'm trying to solder the two ends of the wires back onto the lugs again. Might have been easier 30 years ago when I could still see properly, this wire is bloody tiny! Nice guitar Fezz, worth the effort and I'm sure it plays as well as it looks.

dsutton24

Doctor of Teleocity
My son's Pbass, my 12 string Tele project, my Contemporary Telecaster restoration, another silly project... other than that, not much.:cool:

I never got in the habit of doing this stuff one at a time.

gitlvr

Friend of Leo's
Spent most of the day with my router sled, planing and flattening my stock of white ash. I moved it indoors from the shed outside. Don't want it to spend the winter there. I need to get me some sticker wood, as some of these stickers are a little short. Also still need to seal the end grain against the lowered humidity my home will experience this winter.

Faux%252520Acoustic%2525202.jpg

The guitar to the left is my Faux Acoustic Build.

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/tele-home-depot/293519-faux-acoustic-build.html

It is pretty much at a standstill right now. I need to wait until the temps outside drop enough that I can turn on my furnace, so that the humidity drops to a level where I can join, thickness, and brace the top and close the box up.