1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Whats better than 1 52 reissue Tele?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Red Planet, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Red Planet

Red Planet Tele-Meister

How about two of them. The story starts out as I was looking for a good different guitarand because of the sweetness of the 52 purchased an American Ash Strat of which I never seemed to bond with. Fast forward to me having Traded the Strat - Even for another 52 reissue Tele in Mint Condittion with all the origional stuff plus a Little 59 in the bridge and a Hot for Tele in the Neck.

It seems quite odd but I now have two of em. Of coarse that has nothing to do with 20 gazzilion of em Fuzzy has.

Anyway its strange but I love em both. :lol:

2. GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks Tele-Afflicted

those 52 RI's

Hmmmmmm...I got a 52 RI Tele last year and All I seem to think about is how I really need another one for Variety? Maybe a different color?

3. lewis

lewis Poster Extraordinaire

Let us know if one ends up being better and why.

4. Red Planet

Red Planet Tele-Meister

Right now its a toss up. They are different but both in good ways. The new one has different pickups and sounds different in a good way. It has a 3 piece body and my old one has a 2 piece body.

When I get more time to compare the two and post about the differences I will.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.