Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by dented, Oct 13, 2019.
Well if Patti is your sister she is one heck of a Renaissance Woman. I dig her a lot.
they said, you'll never amount to nothing
but we stretched our arms out, so far
and we reached into a sky that was glad to have us!
we were never anything that we left behind.
The Beatles Abbey Road super deluxe.
Kim Wilson’s “Smokin’ Joint” and Sue Foley’s “Ice Queen”
Diggin' on the Clash. Love their stuff.
I LOVE new, alternative/indie music... but sometimes you gotta go back to your roots to stay grounded....
I really only listen to 5 main genres/styles:
1. Emerson,Lake & Palmer...best band that ever was, & other 70s progressive stuff...Yes,Floyd,Zep,Rush,etc.
2. High-end pedal steel playing: Buddy Emmons, Lloyd Green,Tommy White to name a few
3. Over-the-top guitar playing...Danny Gattom, Roy Buchanan, Tommy Emmanuel, Scotty Anderson, et al. and...a lot of surf & rockabilly...The Ventures,Martin Cilia,The Tornados,The Spotnicks,Hank Marvin, Dick Dale,etc.
4. Traditional country; not today's "bro country" radio garbage
5. Oldies; especially 60s British Invasion,doo-wop & classics from that era.
5a. Strangely enough..I have always been a fan of REAL Irish folk & rebel music.
I have become a music snob of late...99% of all music ever recorded bores me, especially rock. Only rock player that makes me sit up & go "WHOA!!" is EVH.
mmmmmmm Sue Foley.....
On the way into work. Corney, but fun...
Initially an accidental pocket post from my iPhone with no content but I thought, why not. CHVRCHES isn't a guitar band but I've been watching and listening to their live performances.
The Desert Rose Band doing a Buck Owens song.
Rock n Roll Trio is on the turntable.
Online been a bunch of Hoodoo Gurus and some other stuff.
Motley Crüe - Saints of Los Angeles - seriously their best.
Taylor Swift, Winery Dogs, Shawn Mendes, Dixie Chicks.
Seriously... I’m all over the map.
The voices in my head.